Non-Commercial Joint StockCompany State Centre for Support of National Cinema announces the competition for creation of a cycle of Alystagy agaiyn documentary films within the implementation of the Plan of Actions on Support of the Ethnic Kazakh Abroad for 2018 - 2022 approved by the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.280 dated May 18, 2018.
The primary objective of film production is to promote patriotism among the Kazakhstani and the representatives of the Kazakh diaspora living abroad.
Applications are accepted subject to the following conditions:
1) Cycle of Alystagy agaiyn films shall comprise the production of 4 documentary films. The running time of each film shall be at least 20 minutes.
Deadline for applications: from December 25, 2019 to January 25, 2020.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION AND REVIEW OF THE PROJECTS
Announcement date of competition: December 25, 2019.
Deadline for submission of the materials on the cinema projects: January 25, 2020.
The deadlines for review and admission of the projects for open pitching, including the work by the members of the Expert Council will be announced after the deadline for applications.
Pitching will be broadcast live in online mode.
Once the decisions are rendered, the cinema projects will be presented to the Cross-Agency Commission for review. The date of meeting of the Cross-Agency Commission will be announced later.
To participate in the competition you should fill in an Application Form according to form provided at the website of SCSNC www.kazakhcinema.kz and attach the following documents:
2) Certificate of State Registration (Re-registration) of Legal Entity, copies of its constituent documents and/or a copy of identity document of the applicant and producer;
3) Cinema project (brief synopsis (not more than 250 words), extended synopsis (3-4 pages), picture play, extended cost estimate, extended production schedule);
4) Biographic and creative and informational data on the creative team (CV, information on the films produced);
5) Preliminary agreements signed for production, distribution and screening of film (if any);
6) Copies of signed copyright agreements of intent with the film production team (scriptwriter, director, director of photography, art director, composer, producer) and copies of identity documents.
*Cinema project shall be allowed for the competition only subject to availability of all documents above.